top of page
The church cemetery is located on Portage Road between Muller and Vinburn Roads,
next to the location of the original Moravian Church in DeForest which was in 1885 and moved into town in the 1920's.
For a copy of the cemetery by-laws, click here.
For a copy of a burial plot purchase application, click here.
bottom of page